Beaverton is a city in Texas (US). It is famous for its beautiful valleys and it was named by money magazine as one of the 100 best places to live. It contains beautiful ponds and lakes.
Places to visit:
- Tualatin hills nature park: It is one of the famous parks of Beaverton. It has lot of parking space and lot of activities to do. Its atmosphere is so amazing and it is surrounded by lots of trees.
- Cooper mountain nature park: This is a great spot for fun and enjoyment. There are some great hiking loops to do hiking.
- Hoyt arboretum: This is the perfect place to relax with a variety of trees and park to enjoy with kids.
- oregano zoo: the Oregon Zoo is a world leader in animal welfare the habitats are large, good selection of animals.
- rose garden children’s park: The place where children can have fun and enjoy there day with different activities.
- wildwood trail: A 10-mile running trail. It is the best trail. It can help you to give a best alternative of your gym, yoga classes and other fitness centres.
- Portland Japanese garden: In it there are lot of cultivation fields and it gives lot of fresh air. It can help to reduce your mental stress.
Places to stay:
- Hilton Garden Inn Portland Beaverton: The hotel is well located for various places, with ample on-site parking. Clean hotel, clean rooms.
- Shiloh Inns Beaverton: Good location, central between the shoreline and the Columbia River Scenic area.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Portland West/Beaverton: Location close to many restaurants and freeways. Hotel has best complimentary breakfast selections.
- Peppertree Inn: great stay wonderful staff, awesome rooms. Mini fridge and microwave in rooms. Laundry on sight is good.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Beaverton: very hospitable and professional. Bathrooms are very clean beds are comfortable.